GLOBAL STUDENT ENTREPRENEUR AWARDS
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization’s Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is the premier global competition for student entrepreneurs who actively run a business. EO GSEA nominees compete in qualifying competitions for the chance to advance to the Global Finals, held in May 2016 in Bangkok, Thailand. With more than 1,700 competitors from more than 30 countries, EO GSEA is an exclusive opportunity for student entrepreneurs to make connections, find resources, and grow their businesses!
Student entrepreneurs compete through qualifying competitions to win their shot at going head to head against the best student entrepreneurs in the world at the EO GSEA Global Finals.
How do I apply for the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards program?
- Fill out the online application at Apply Now
- After we have received the application, we will review the application in detail.
- If selected to compete, someone from GSEA will contact you to give you further information on the location of the competition and how to prepare.
How do the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards help student business owners?
- Access to successful entrepreneurs. Feedback. Mentorship.
- Refined elevator pitches. Going head to head with other business owners and answering tough questions about their business to our judges helps competitors improve their pitch skills and enhance their ability to communicate the value proposition of their business.
- Expanded networks. Competitors will meet other student entrepreneurs from around the world, as well as Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) members and our honored guests.
- Media Exposure. Competitors will receive local and national media attention for themselves and their business.
- Did we mention PRIZES? The Global Finals competition awards US$20,000, plus donated business products and services, including Web services, printing, PR, consulting and more!
More info at: https://www.eonetwork.org/eo-gsea