Radiofònics is a school of practical journalism. It aims to introduce professionals in the world of journalism through a very direct format that focuses on proximity. They flee from the classic concepts of “teacher” and “student”.
The courses are aimed at people who are studying journalism or who have already finished related studies, as well as people who have never been directly related to this field.
There are radio, television and digital journalism courses. You can currently register for these courses:
- General radio course. Designed for those people who want to improve their skills and abilities in the world of information radio, as well as in other content in magazine format, through practice. In addition, you will have the opportunity to learn with the most listened to presenter in Catalonia: Jordi Basté.
- Informative television course. The main purpose is to teach how making television in a practical way. Through this course you will discover in a practical way the secrets to make television information.
- Radio course for young people. If you are under 18 years old and you are passionate about radio, this is the course. The objective is to prepare the youngest ones through practice so that they know the main radio techniques, both in the locution and in the creation of formats.
- Radio humor and entertainment course. Learn the best techniques to make the radio laugh. You will learn the basic techniques of one of the most complicated records to run radio.
- Radio initiation course. Take the first steps on the radio with us. Aimed at those people with an interest in radio, but with nothing or little prior experience.
- Radio course on Saturdays. If you do not have time during the week, this is the radio course. Think for those people who want to improve their skills and abilities in the world of information radio, as well as in other content in magazine format, through practice.
For more information:
– 934 590 826