Call for aid for action and cultural promotion 2019
The Official State Gazette of April 3 includes the Extract of the Order of March 15, 2019 by which grants for action and cultural promotion for the year 2019 are summoned. The maximum amount attributable to the grant will be 2,040 € 100,000 and deadline for submitting applications ends on April 19.
The aid for action and cultural promotion aims to modernize and professionalize the cultural and creative sector through the promotion of activities that contribute to any of the following purposes:
- Promote the modernization of the sector and the use of new technologies in the creation and dissemination of cultural contents, products and services.
- Increase the professionalization of cultural and creative industries and their capacity to generate employment, promoting training, integration, structuring, sectoral associations and networks within the cultural sector.
- Promote the internationalization of Spanish culture and its inclusion in European networks of cultural offer, promoting Spain as a cultural tourist destination.
- Encourage the participation of the private sector in the financing of cultural projects and promote cultural patronage.
- Promote links and cooperation and cultural communication between the Autonomous Communities; or contribute to the territorial balance of the cultural offer in Spain, especially through projects in rural areas.