The Milab is the digital platform that the School offers to students and Alumni for the development of their ideas and projects, and to help them to set the idea in the professional market too. The Milab encourages creativity and entrepreneurship of students becoming a showcase of their work and personal or academic projects, while it is acting as a link between the sector of communication and international relations and emerging talent of our university.
With the support of
● Project support and advice: We provide coaching services, mentoring and logistical support to specific projects.
● Showcase projects and work of students and Alumni: The Milab website acts as a window into the professional world of different jobs and final degree or Master projects.
● La Incubadora Management: A little studio to help the students and entrepreneurship projects in which the audiovisual language is the main character.
● Information about communication sector: The best news and useful information for networking available to the academic community.
● Promoting synergies between university and industry: Meeting point between the Blanquerna talent and companies or institutions in the sector.